Reports can be duplicated with all their content and data. To duplicate a report, go to the Reports section and follow the steps below:
1. Press the New Report button, located on the top left side of the Reports section. Wait for a lightbox to pop up on screen.
2. In the lightbox, click on the Duplicate Report tab, located on top.
3. Next, click on the drop down and select the report you want to duplicate. All reports can be duplicated, the default one included.
4. Type in a name for the duplicated report, in the text box displayed below.
5. Press Ok and you should see the duplicated report displayed on screen. Click Finished on the top-right side and you are done.
As you can see in the example above, the duplicated report has successfully imported all data from the original one.
For customer support assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or via our contact form.