To be able to print digital signatures from a submission, you’ll need to add a print button to your form and enable the browser to print background colors and images in the Setup Page section of the Internet browser you are using. This applies also for printing all your form submissions at once.
Follow the steps below to print digital signatures from your submissions:
1. In 123FormBuilder, go to the Edit section → Submit Button and in the Action Bar on the left you have the possibility to add additional buttons. Add the Print button on the form. Note: You can add the Print button whenever you want to print a form submission.
2. In the Submissions section of your form, click the submission you want to print.
3. In the submission lightbox, click on Edit.
4. In the popup window, hit the Print button you have added to your form. Don’t mind the message This signature will be unvalidated on update submission, as it will not affect your print. The message is specific for visual mode only in the preview. When you print the submission, the message will be replaced with the input of the digital signature.
5. You can now print digital signature inputs from your form submissions.
Here’s how you can enable the option Print background colors and images on different browsers:
In Mozilla Firefox:
In Google Chrome, tick the option Print Background Colors and Images in the Page Setup section once you have pressed the Print button on your web form.
In Internet Explorer:
This concludes the steps in how to print digital signatures. Contact us if you need further assistance.
Unfortunately, this feature is not available on Safari.