Google Ads (formerly known as Google Adwords) is an effective tool to create successful marketing campaigns. It helps you monitoring your success and doubling your conversation rates.
In this article, we explain step by step how to track form conversations with your Google Ads tracking code.
Let’s get started:
1. Copy the tracking code from Google Ads once your conversation goal is set up.
2. Paste the code into a text editor such as notepad, and saving it with the extension .js
3. Upload the file on the web server. Use any hosting service that can store the file online and be retrievable via URL.
4. Log in to 123FormBuilder.
5. Open up your form and go to Settings – Advanced. Switch to the Form tab.
6. Enable the option Add a JS script to the Thank You page of your form and paste the URL where your .js file is located.
7. Provide your Google Analytics Profile ID and Domain at the next option.
If you can not see the Google Analytics option in the Advanced section, follow this guide.
That’s all! Each form submission is now measured as a conversation.